1. The purpose of meditation: It is to discover your inner self, inner strength, and well-being while releasing stress and calming fears;
2. The various types of meditation: What each type produces; after each type is explained, hands-on practice will be performed to deepen the knowledge.
3. What makes this workshop unique and effective? It will deliver an immediate impact going deep yet is simultaneously practical and applicable to everyday living.
• Where: The Elliott Museum, 825 NE Ocean Blvd., Stuart Fl.,34996
• When: February 1st, from 1:00 PM till 4:00 PM
• Pricing: $50.00 plus Eventbrite Fees ( $4.67) totaling $ 54.67
• If you need more information, please call Deena Rahill: 786-488-7782
Stuart, FL 34996