The mission of the Martin County Film & Television Commission is to promote, advise and participate in activities that increase Martin County, Florida as a location destination for industries involved in Film and Television production, including motion pictures, television broadcast, print, cable television and internet webcasting. Here is a quick tour on beautiful Martin County to get you started.
These activities may include but are not limited to:
- Advising Martin County’s county and municipal governing boards regarding industry related issues and concerns.
- Monitoring the One Stop Permitting function provided through the Martin County Board of County Commissioners and the county’s municipalities.
- Foster development and maintain the coordinated participation of local governments and agencies in providing access to Martin County, the Treasure Coast region and adjoining counties to the industry.
- Actively market, through various means, Martin County and the Treasure Coast region for industry consideration.
- Support the continued development of educational opportunities to provide professional technical labor resources to support industry needs.
- Provide information regarding local resources available to service industry needs.
- Promote indigenous industry production.
Martin County is am incredible film location. Here are a few local companies that are able to assist you with your film needs.
SPLASH Productions was born out of necessity: an on-going need for start to finish, simultaneous, on-location still and motion production. At reasonable costs. With great locations. Scalable crews. Abundant talent. Year-round shooting. Photographers and Cameramen. Directors and Art Directors. Equipment.