Help us keep Martin County healthy and safe.
Get your free #MartinTogether Pass here to win prizes for supporting #MartinTogether businesses! Learn more here.
Like the rest of Florida, Martin County is focused on recovery in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We need your help. The more we work together, the faster we’ll emerge on the other side of this monumental challenge united as a community and more resilient than ever.
That’s why we’re asking local businesses to take the #MartinTogether pledge.
What does this mean?
Using CDC recommendations on best practices for reopening, we’ve developed a set of health and safety guidelines for local businesses to follow, along with a voluntary Pledge they can choose to sign which demonstrates their commitment to protecting our paradise.
As a #MartinTogether partner, we’ve pledged to uphold the highest health and safety standards as we all work together in the fight against COVID-19.
Here’s how you can help:
- – Maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from those around you.
- – Wash your hands frequently using soap and water.
- – Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- – Avoid touching public surfaces unnecessarily.
- – Please wear a face mask while visiting our business.
- – If you are sick or have been potentially exposed, please visit us online.
Resources and Important Information
- DOWNLOAD THE #MARTINTOGETHER PASS
- STATE OF FLORIDA REOPENING GUIDELINES
- FLORIDA ATTRACTIONS – COVID-19 TRAVEL IMPACT
- MARTIN COUNTY GOVERNMENT – COVID-19 UPDATES
- CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION GUIDELINES
- TOURISM COVID-19 INFORMATION AND RESOURCES