Join The First Friday Creek Art Walk on Friday, January 3 from 5pm to 8pm in The Creek Arts + Entertainment District in Stuart. The new monthly cultural walking experience is free and requires no reservations or tickets.
The First Friday Creek Art Walk is a relaxed way to explore the businesses in the newly expanded Community Redevelopment District and enjoy their open house hospitality. Each participating business will host an artist, musician or performer. This area is home to a lively music scene, arts related businesses, restaurants, a crafted beer pub, an award-winning chocolate factory, jewelry store, hot yoga, spa services, hair salons a coffee shop and much more.
Participating business include:
- Bangz Rhetta b, 555 S. Colorado Avenue, Suite 107
- Beryl & Co. Jewelers, 888 S. Colorado Avenue, Suite A
- Doris Clements Interiors, 718 S. Colorado Avenue
- Ellie’s Downtown Deli and Catering, 18 SE 6th Street
- Fruits & Roots Vegan Café, 710 S. Colorado Avenue
- Gallery 36, 36 SE Ocean Blvd.
- Gray Gardens Design and Salvage, 414 S. Colorado Avenue, Suite 3003
- Healthy Living Spa, 735 S. Colorado Avenue, Suite 112/116
- Lala Hot Yoga, 500 SE Dixie Highway, Suite #3
- Lush Nail Studio, 735 SE Kindred St., Unit 114, inside Flutter Lash & Beauty Boutique
- Notes Music Room & Wine Bar, 872 S. Colorado Avenue
- PD/GO Digital Marketing Stuart, 555 S. Colorado Avenue, Suite 111E
- Rosalind’s Uptown Fitness, 555 S. Colorado Avenue, Suite 110
- Stuart Art Supply and Artists’ Nook, 43 SE Kindred Street
- Terra Fermata, 26 SE 6th Street
- The Gilt Complex, 608 S. Colorado Avenue
- The Roasted Record, 724 S. Colorado Avenue
- Wave Hair Color & Design Studio, 735 S. Colorado Avenue, Unit 115