There is no better way to start the day than connecting with nature with a morning at the beach. On this leisurely stroll, we will discuss the natural wonders of this shoreline, such as marine life, shells, birds, and the limestone rocks. We will also learn about the fascinating history of the Native Americans that inhabited this area. So, grab your walking shoes, bring a friend or two, and join us for a memorable morning beach walk!
- FREE program, but reservations are required
- This program will begin at 8:00am and last until approximately 9:00am
- The length of this beach walk will be around 0.5-1.0 miles across uneven sand
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
If you are a visitor planning a trip to Martin County and would like to preregister for the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.
Further details will be provided after registration. We hope to see you there!
Stuart, FL 34996