• Deena Rahill and Doreen Poreba both have certifications in the practice of sound therapy. They describe these sessions as “meditative acoustic sound concerts.”
• Sound Meditation is the practice of “re-tuning” the human being back to ideal frequencies through a universal physical and biological principle known as Sonic Entrainment. The human body knows what feels harmonious and tunes into what is needed during meditation. Through the process of entrainment, these sound vibrations bring us back into a harmonic balance of our actual physical and emotional well-being.
During the event, participants lie down (please bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow and wear comfortable clothes) and are bathed head to toe in sound vibration — it’s an ethereal experience. You will come away with a clear mind and a deeper appreciation for the wonder of sound. We strongly recommend this event for people who have trouble meditating or feel like they just “can’t get there.” This is a powerful moment for you to unwind yourself, raise your consciousness, and enter a blissful and mindful state.
• Wednesday, August 18, 2021, at 6:30 p.m. –8:00 p.m.
• Space is limited, and tickets must be pre-purchased to attend.
• Location: The Elliott Museum, 825 NE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, FL 34996
• Please arrive between 6 p.m. and 6:15 p.m. to get settled in.
• The event will begin promptly at 6:30
Stuart, FL 34996