Ready to get ‘Holly’ Jolly this year? With the ‘Holly-days’ right about the corner we’ll be getting together to celebrate winter in Florida by looking at the native plants (holly included) that make Florida’s winter season so special. Join us and staff Horticulturist, Carly Batts, for a hike at Hawk’s Bluff: a premier spot in Martin County within the Savannas Preserve State Park system. Hikers will get to experience an actual hill with a Scrub Ridge, gorgeous slough, and nesting Bald eagles!
- Participation in the guided hike is free; however, there is a fee of $3/car to enter Savannas State Park.
- After registering here on Eventbrite, CLICK HERE to pay the park admission fee
- This program will begin at 9:00am and last until approximately 10:30am
- The length of this nature walk is about 1 mile across various natural surfaces. There are also moderately steep, sandy hills on this trail.
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
If you are a visitor planning a trip to Martin County and would like to preregister for the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.
Further details will be provided after registration. We hope to see you there!
Jensen Beach, FL 34957