Court House Cultural Center and Gallery is managed by the Arts Council. Serving Stuart and Martin County, the Court House Cultural Center Gallery hosts fine art exhibitions. Designed in the art deco style and built in 1937, as a federal Public Works Administration project, the building was added to the National Registry of Historic Places in 1997. Meeting Room Space / 2 Rooms: 645 sq. ft.; 562 sq. ft.