Where warm waters meet perfect waves. Where soft sand beaches play backdrop for sunbathing, swimming, and snapshots. Where the great outdoors still feels natural, and time isn’t the only thing that’ s preserved. Good news: you don’t have to imagine.
- Weekend Escape to Stuart The charming and historic town of Stuart is whimsically known as the “Happiest Seaside Town.” Located on Florida’s East Coast in Martin County, Stuart is an authentic weekend escape that delivers a quaint vibe, endearing inns, sidewalk cafes, art galleries and boutiques.
- How to Stay Active in Martin CountyGoing on vacation doesn’t mean you have to throw your healthy habits out the window. Martin County, located in southern Florida, is full of fabulous fitness opportunities! From beach yoga, to stand up paddle boarding and everything in between, we’ve compiled a great list of ways to stay active in Martin County.
- Sunrise to SunsetRise and shine! While on your Martin County getaway, make sure to set your alarm early so you can take in one (or more) our stunning sunrises.
- Arts and AntiquesArt galleries, treasure troves, and boutique shops dot Martin County’s streets, perfect for hunting down one-of-a-kind finds.
- Kayaking, Canoeing, and Paddle BoardingPaddle with a partner, or go solo. Spend an afternoon on the water at whatever pace you like.
Encompassing the communities of Port Salerno, Stuart, Palm City, Jensen Beach, Indiantown, Jupiter Island, Hobe Sound, Sewall’s Point, Rio and Hutchinson Island, Martin County serves up beautiful beaches and more than 77 parks – not to mention the most bio-diverse lagoon ecosystem in the Northern hemisphere, the St. Lucie Inlet. All within two hours or less driving time of four international airports: Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and Orlando. Florida’s hidden gem, this is a place for unwinding and reconnecting. In Martin County, you’ll find every kind of family activity to tickle your fancy, from rodeos to high-end shopping, art galleries, and one-of-a-kind museums to eco-friendly sea turtle adventures. Located just off A1A and accessible by a plethora of scenic avenues, Martin County is 45 minutes from Palm Beach International Airport, 90 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport, almost two hours from Miami International Airport, and two hours from Orlando International Airport. This is a place for escaping, for making memories that last longer than tan lines.