When people think of winter, many picture frosty mornings and grey skies. In Florida though, winter is a different story, known for plenty of sunshine and a nice sea breeze. Come and enjoy the best that a Florida winter has to offer with this morning beach walk at Bob Graham Beach. Our group will leisurely stroll the shore and learn about the unique natural objects we may find along the way. We hope to see you there!
- FREE program, but reservations are required
- This program will begin at 8:00am and last until approximately 9:00am
- The length of this beach walk will be around 0.5-1.0 miles across uneven sand
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
If you are a visitor planning a trip to Martin County and would like to preregister for the event, please email email@example.com.
Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.
Further details will be provided after registration. We hope to see you there!
Stuart, FL 34996