As part of our Winter Birding Series, this hike brings us into a wild Florida forest- the hardwood hammock. With a combination of open field and forest, who knows what we will see! Bring your binoculars, if you don’t have them that is ok, we will bring extras. And don’t forget your bird ID book if you have one! Our birding lead for this hike will be an Avian Ecologist with the South Florida Water Management District.
- FREE program, but reservations are required
- This program will begin at 8:00am and last until approximately 11:00am
- The length of this nature walk is about 2.0-2.5 miles across various natural surfaces
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- A ll participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
If you are a visitor planning a trip to Martin County and would like to preregister for the event, please email email@example.com.
Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.
Further details will be provided after registration. We hope to see you there!
Indiantown, FL 34959