Please join sound meditation practitioners Deena Rahill and Doreen Poreba as they take you on a peaceful journey into sound from 6:30-7:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 1, in the Elliott Museum’s Forum room. This is no April Fool’s joke! Rather, this sound healing experience will help soothe your soul, balancing your mind, body and spirit and bringing you into a state of healthy resonance.• It is important to know that this event is open to the public and follows safety protocols similar to gyms and yoga studios.
• Deena will be happy to customize a private session or a private group session to ensure your safety and enjoyment. Please call if you have any questions or concerns: 786-488-7782
• Deena Rahill and Doreen Poreba both have certifications in the practice of sound therapy. They describe these sessions as “meditative acoustic sound concerts.” Sound therapy helps us move from higher frequency to lower frequency brain waves, leading into a profoundly restorative state, which activates the body’s system of self-healing.
•Sound therapy/meditation assists in changing your energy. By changing your energy, you change your life.
• $40 per person plus Eventbrite fees. Pre-register on this Eventbrite page.
• Space is limited and tickets must be pre-purchased to attend.
• Location: The Elliott Museum, 825 NE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, FL 34996
• Please arrive between 6 p.m. and 6:20 p.m. to get settled in. The event will begin promptly at 6:30 and will continue for one hour.
WHAT TO BRING
• Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, sweater or whatever you need to be comfortable.
• Chairs will be provided for those who do not wish to lie down.
• For more information, please call Organizer Deena Rahill at 786-488-7782.
• This event is non-refundable unless the event is canceled.
Stuart, FL 34996