On this morning beach walk, your guides will lead you on an exploration of Martin County’s beautiful shoreline to learn about one of the ocean’s most amazing animals…the sea turtle! From learning about the various species to local conservation efforts, this walk will teach you all you need to know to both love and protect the turtles. Whether you’re an avid wildlife enthusiast or just looking to better connect with nature, this guided morning beach walk is the perfect way to start your day.
- FREE program, but reservations are required
- This program will begin at 7:30am and last until approximately 9:00am
- The length of this nature walk is about 1 mile across various natural surfaces
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note, while we will be looking for sea turtle crawls and nests, no live sea turtles will be viewed on this walk
- All participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
CLICK HERE to register and get more details.
Registration for all events is available at the start of each month. If you are a visitor planning a trip to Martin County and would like to preregister for the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.
Further details will be provided after registration. We hope to see you there!
Stuart, FL 34996