Have you heard the phrase “Take only photos, leave only footprints”? Join us on this nature walk to discover how to put that saying into action by learning about the 7 Principles of Leave No Trace. We will also enjoy the beautiful nature of the preserve and learn more about the surrounding plant and wildlife. This hike is perfect for those who want to learn how they can help protect these natural places we love!
- FREE program, but reservations are required
- This program will begin at 8:30am and last until approximately 10:00am
- The length of this nature walk is about 1.0-1.5 mile across various natural surfaces
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
If you are a visitor planning a trip to Martin County and would like to preregister for the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.
Further details will be provided after registration. We hope to see you there!
Hobe Sound, FL 33455