Sometimes we just need a reset and what better place to do that in than nature? Come join us on this nature walk where we will take moments to enjoy just the sounds of nature. So come ready to take a deep breath, relax and enjoy the beauty around you- who knows what we will see, or hear!
- FREE program, but reservations are required
- This program will begin at 8:30am and last until approximately 10:00am
- The length of this nature walk is about 1.5 mile across various natural surfaces
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
If you are a visitor planning a trip to Martin County and would like to preregister for the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.
Further details will be provided after registration. We hope to see you there!
Stuart, FL 34997