Come explore this beautiful coastal preserve with us and learn about one of the most unique ecosystems you will encounter in Florida. Making your way through a mangrove forest, through trails and along a boardwalk, you will learn what makes these trees so special and important to us. Along with opportunities to view a variety of wildlife, you will also get to experience the beauty of the Indian River Lagoon Estuary. Feel free to bring your favorite guidebook, binoculars and your camera.
- FREE program, but reservations are required
- This program will begin at 5:00pm and last until approximately 6:00pm
- The length of this nature walk is about 1 mile across various natural surfaces & boardwalk
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
If you are a visitor planning a trip to Martin County and would like to preregister for the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.
Further details will be provided after registration. We hope to see you there!
Hobe Sound, FL 33455