They make the forest look like a wonderland. These amazing and beautiful things we call air plants have no attachment to the ground and come in many sizes and colors. What makes air plants, also called Epiphytes, so unique? Well, come find out as we search for the many different epiphytes that exist along the winding river trail in Halpatiokee Preserve. From oak trees large and small, to palm trees short and tall- we are bound to find quite the variety of these clingy plants- join us!
- FREE program, but reservations are required
- This program will begin at 8:30am and last until approximately 10:00am
- The length of this nature walk is about 1.5 mile across various natural surfaces and small bridges
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
If you are a visitor planning a trip to Martin County and would like to preregister for the event, please email email@example.com.
Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.
Further details will be provided after registration. We hope to see you there!
Stuart, FL 34997