Do you love wildlife and taking part in its conservation? Join us on this nature walk to learn about FAU Harbor Branch’s Dolphin Spotter program! We will take a scenic nature walk at Peck Lake Park as we make our way to the Indian River Lagoon. Here, we will learn about the dolphins that live in our lagoon and how you can participate in their protection by becoming a Dolphin Spotter. Upon leaving this hike, you will have all the knowledge you need to submit research for the citizen science Dolphin Spotter project!
- FREE program, but reservations are required
- This program will begin at 4:00pm and last until approximately 5:30pm
- The length of this nature walk is about 1.0-1.5 mile across various natural surfaces
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- A ll participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
If you are a visitor planning a trip to Martin County and would like to preregister for the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.
Further details will be provided after registration. We hope to see you there!
Hobe Sound, FL 33455