Come and take a closer look at the ecosystems that make up our coastlines on this free interpretive walk with Martin County on Hutchinson Island. You will get to explore beautiful beach and dune habitat as well as a preserved stretch of maritime hammock forest. Beyond witnessing the natural beauty, you will learn about the unique species that reside here as well as the county’s efforts to restore and protect these essential ecosystems.
- FREE program, but reservations are required
- This program will begin at 9:00am and last until approximately 10:30am
- The length of this nature walk is about 1 mile across various natural surfaces including the beach
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
CLICK HERE to register and get more details
Registration for all events is available at the start of each month. If you are a visitor planning a trip to Martin County and would like to preregister for the event, please email email@example.com.
Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.
Further details will be provided after registration. We hope to see you there!
Stuart, FL 34996