Join us for a guided birding walk through one of Martin County’s many biodiverse nature preserves. Led by an experienced and knowledgeable local birding expert from the Indian River Lagoon Aquatic Preserves Office, you will have the opportunity to learn about a variety native birds, their behaviors, and habitat. Additionally, you will be able to learn tips for how to best identify them! This experience is good for both seasoned bird watchers or a beginner. Don’t forget your binoculars!
- FREE program, but reservations are required
- This program will begin at 8:30am and last until approximately 10:00am
- The length of this nature walk is about 1 mile across various natural surfaces
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
- We have a few pairs of binoculars to be passed around, but not enough for everyone. If you have your own, please bring them!
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
CLICK HERE to register and get more details.
Registration for all events is available at the start of each month. If you are a visitor planning a trip to Martin County and would like to preregister for the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.
Further details will be provided after registration. We hope to see you there!
Hobe Sound, FL 33455