Did you know that we have different types of reefs here in Martin County and that you can find the northern-most section of the Florida Coral Reef off our coast? Just off the beaches and under the surface lies a magical world that we are connected to more than we know. Come join us on this morning beach walk to not only enjoy the spring air but to learn about the different underwater ecosystems you can find here in Martin County.
- FREE program, but reservations are required
- This program will begin at 9:00am and last until approximately 10:30am
- The length of this beach walk will be around 0.5-1.0 miles across uneven sand
- Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear
- Bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray
- Minors (under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants will be required to sign waivers that will be provided at the start of the program
If you are a visitor planning a trip to Martin County and would like to preregister for the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited, but there will be a waitlist available.
We kindly ask that if you are unable to attend an event, please give us 48 hours’ notice to allow us to offer your spot to someone else.
Further details will be provided after registration. We hope to see you there!
Stuart, FL 34996